The project involves the renovation and restoration of ex town hall of Liberi (CE), named: “Palazzo Campagnano”. It is a small building in tuff (1850), limited by superintendence, and assembled of four rooms developed on two levels with central scale. The building, abandoned for many years, was in crumbling conditions. The action of renovation and recovery both inside and on the facade, was made through the elimination of all the additions, restoring the conformation of the ancient spaces and the architectural elements which characterized its beauty. The sign of new plaster on the facade reshape the streed front of the building. It highlights angular stones in calcareous rock and basic weaving in local gray tuff.